Boviston is the Ghumbi capital city located in the central northern part of Fungwood on the continent of Alcendor. The city is built on as a big circle and is on a slope with a high wall around it. The Ghumbi Royal Family lives here, and the mayor is Ergot Wald.
Boviston is situated on a big slope and built in a perfect circle. The city is divided in two parts, the northern and southern, by the Ohrm River. The city is accessible by the two guarded gates, North Gate and the South Gate, but many secret passages has been made (especially in the Burrows.)
The city is made up of six neighborhoods.
- Beldam Ward (home of the city's practitioners)
- Carpenter Quarter (where Boviston's famous furniture is produced)
- Handell Market (large market neighborhood)
- King's Slope (richest part of time and home to the Royal Family)
- The Burrows (poorest part of town, unlawful)
- Thistle Terrace (home to the city's museums and schools)